Earth Axis Tilt - 25 Earth Facts proving that the earth does not tiltSeptemper 27, 2016
Earth Axis Tilt is an imaginary tilt of the earth axis(The imaginary line running through the poles of the earth) used by the heliocentric theory to expain the movement of the Sun from the Tropic of Capricon to the Tropic of Cancer.
Now you must have definitely heard of that the earth tilts on its imaginary axis running through the north and south pole.
You might believe it to be fact. Otherwise how would there be seasons?
But do you really think that earth tilts, if you have doubts, after reading this article you will have a clear picture.
The tilt on the axis for earth is created to support the heliocentric theory. Which states that the sun is fixed and all the planets and earth move around the sun.
A normal person can see that the sun travels east to west in the sky but for half the year it moves towards the north and half the year it moves towards the south.
Depending upon where you are located you would see variable movement of the sun towards north and south during the period of the year.
Now to prove this movement of the sun the heliocentric theory suggested another theory that the earth tilts on its axis.
So let us look into Earth Axis Tilt - 25 Earth Facts proving that the earth does not tilt:
- If the earth was to tilt the the will not have the pole star in the north all through the year. But heliocentric theory suggest that the pole star is so far that the tilt in the axis makes no difference in its position. You must have heard that the US navy is learning star placement to navigate, do you know why? Because in two different places on earth just a few meters away the star placement becomes different and they say that the earth tilts 23% and there will be no change in the position of the pole star.
- If the earth was to tilt 23 degrees the poles of the earth would receive direct sun light, as the sun would rise more than 23 degrees in the sky. The truth is that the sun hovers just on the horizon at the poles.
- Getting direct sunlight would mean that the poles will become desert when the sun would rise over it and remain there for many days. But it is not so.
- All the countries around the poles would turn into desert for 6 months when that pole is tilted towards the sun.
- The climate on the earth would become very extreme as there would be extreme heat on the hemisphere where the poles are exposed to the sun because since the poles would turn into desert there would be no reprieve from the heat of the sun.
- As the earth would tilt some degrees everyday the position of the stars would change everyday. So someone should better tell the US Navy not to learn positioning by using stars as it changes everyday. The truth star position remains fixed.
- Every day the sun would rise in the south east direction by noon come to the maximum height in the north west direction and then set in the evening in the south east direction. This also does not happen.
- On the same day the sun will cast a shadow on both sides of the sun dial making the sundial useless. But it never happens.
- Life on earth would become impossible as there trees will not grow in such extreme conditions and there will not be any crops for agriculture.
- The orbit of the moon will also have to tilt with the tilting earth. But that too does not happen which can be clearly seen by the position of the moon with regards to the stars.
- There would not by any rains as the condensation process will be hampered by the extreme climates.
- The days will be extremely long and the nights would be extremely short in all the places on the hemisphere that tilts towards the sun.
- The days will be extremely small and the nights would be extremely long in the hemisphere that tilts to the opposite side of the sun.
- There will be only two seasons summer and winter there would not be any rainy season or snowfall or autumn.
- The working conditions would become very harsh as it would be very difficult to get out in the hot sun in the day time.
- At the night also the weather would remain very hot in the hemisphere tilted towards the sun as there would be no way for the atmosphere to cool down.
- In the same way the weather in the hemisphere that tilts opposite to the sun will have extreme cold climate even during the day which will make working impossible.
- The living organisms will have to hibernate to escape the winter for half the year and then again hibernate to escape the summer, making life impossible.
- If the moon tilts with the tilting of the earth then we will not have solar and lunar eclipse the manner in which we have it now.
- Why the moon will tilt with the earth? Because the heliocentric theory can say that the stars are very far but the moon is too near to stay in the same place when the earth is tilting without tilting with it.
- All the satellites placed in space (as it is claimed by NASA and other agencies in the world) will also have to tilt with the earth otherwise they will lose their orientation. Just imagine the satellites dancing around up and down on its own along with the tilting of the earth all through the year. Impossible.
- The other planets like mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn also will tilt from north to south with the tilting on the earth as they too are not so far like the stars. Which also does not happen.
- All the asteroids will tilt with the earth as they seem to remain in same place when seen from earth, for that to happen they should tilt with the earth. Again impossible.
- Even the Space Jung will tilt with the earth. As they too remain in fixed position when seen from earth.
Oh! so these are just 24 reasons, now that you have a fair idea that the earth does not tilt on its axis, we want you to provide us the 25th reason why you think that the earth does not tilt on its axis. If your reason is great then it will be mentioned on this page as the 25th factor. So hurry up and send your reason in the comments below.
Be rest assured that nothing of the above happens on earth as the earth does not tilt at all. Then how do we have the seasons. Well that would be covered in a latter article.
So when the next time someone mentions that the earth tilts make sure that you refer them to this webpage.