Flat Earth - 25 Earth Facts proving that Earth is not FlatSeptemper 1, 2016
You must have definitely heard about the Flat Earth Theory. Some models are also available in the market where you can put this theory to test. Well do you agree with this Flat Earth Theory? It may feel like sending man right back to the stone age, in the modern times. But since we definitely see a number of Flat Earth Believers it would be worth looking into the flat earth evidence put forth by them. So if you want to clear you doubts read on.
- The Flat Earth Theory suggest that the Earth is flat and the sun and the moon are rotating in the sky. But contrary to the Flat Earth concept from any point of the land one cannot see the Antartic. If Earth was flat, one would be able to see the Antartic, which the Flat Earth believers calls ends of the earth from the southern beaches of all countries in the world. Let alone from the beach but from high up in an aircraft from from any land on the earth, even when looked through a telescope one cannot see Antartica. But we can see stars which are miles away from all the land masses, since according to the Flat Earth Concept the Ends of the Earth, the Antartica is on the ends of the earth, it should be seen clearly.
- One should be able to see the mount everest from all over the world. Since on a flat earth everything is flat. Mount Everest should be seen from all over the world except when hidden by mountain ranges.
- The horizon should always be either the Antartic or some mountain ranges. On a flat earth the sea cannot form a horizon.
- There will not be night ever on any part of the earth ever. The sun does not shine like a torch light it gives light from all sides so even if the diagram of flat Earth theory looks like the sun being a touch light. Latent light from the sun will keep give light to the areas where the sun is not brightly shining. So there will be no night on any part of the earth.
- We can always see the sun and the moon in the sky. Just like we see the stars at the night even though according to the flat earth concept design the sun is giving light like a torch to one area of earth the people in the other areas always be able to see the sun and moon in the sky.
- For the Flat Earth Concept to work the sun and the moon should be just about 100 kms from the earth. So that would mean the Flat Earth believers can visit the sun or the moon by just hiring a space craft.
- The planets mercury and venus according to flat earth theory would be located within the earth atmosphere below 100 kms. Because we have all witnessed the mercury and venus transition through the sun.
- You would never see a full moon ever because the moon will never be on the opposite side of the sun with the Earth in the middle.
- The phases of the moon according to the flat earth diagram would be half half illuminated all the way. If the Flat Earth Believers agree to keep the moon in an orbit say a little below their orbit of the sun then we will have a new moon night which will almost always be a solar eclipse.
- We will always see the sun in the middle of the sky in the illuminated areas because any movement of the sun up or down the sky will melt the ice in the polar regions at the so called center of the earth or at the so called ends of the Earth. As the Artic or the Antartic will recieve direct sunlight. Because there would be no horizons for the sun to give refracted light as the Earth is flat.
- Further the sun will always be in the middle of the sky because if it comes closer or goes far the day will be either less than 24 hours or more than 24 hours.
- The sun will rise in the sky and set in the sky as there are no horizons for the sun and the moon and the stars to set.
- All the constellation will always remain visable on all parts of the Earth as the earth is flat.
- You will not see a evening or a dawn on any day as the Sun will not set behind a horizon.
- Standing in the area where it is night one would be able to see the area where it is day time and vise versa if the sun were to give light like a touch light.
- There will not be any lunar eclipse ever and the earth will never or can never come between the sun and the moon.
- One signal tower in the high mountains will be able to transmit signals all over the world as the earth would be flat.
- Planes will be able to see their destinations at high altitudes the moment they take off with respect to presence of clouds as the earth would be flat.
- At a height of about 100 kms from the earth a weather balloon would be able to see the whole Earth below it because the Earth is flat.
- Thunder Storms or cyclones occuring at one part of the earth could be seen live all over the world as the earth is flat.
- Since moon will be over the earth day and night there would be no possibility of calculation of a month, as a month is the time taken for the moon to revolve round the Earth.
- The calculation of a year will also be redundant as the Sun will be rotating over the earth to give day and night only and the 365 days would revolution would be non-existant.
- Just like the sun and the moon, the other planets and stars could also be seen from the earth through out the day and night as they too will be revolving on top of the earth like the sun and the moon.
- Since the moon will always remain on the top of earth there would always be high tide all over the world.
- Assuming that the Antartic is spread all around the earth, that would mean that 50% of earth would be covered with ice. That would mean very extreme climates like summer in the morning and winter at night.
Since nothing of the above ever happens on the earth it can be said that Flat Earth Theory is not true. But proving the earth is flat will mean firstly the Flat Earth believers will have to do away with horizons. Because according to the Flat Earth concept nothing above the earth will ever rise or set. Everything will always remain in the sky.
The Flat Earth Believers who propose the flat earth theory can try this out on any physical model.
There was one phyical model of Flat Earth theory that shows the sun moving under the flat earth. But that would mean that all the earth will have night and day at the same time. Which is again not true.
Furthermore the Flat Earth Believers trying to prove the earth is flat by giving examples of plains and plateaus is also not correct. There are plains and plateaus on earth that seem to be more flatter at some, just like in some places the mountains make the surface of the earth uneven.But one thing that the Flat Earth believers proposing flat earth theory are right about is that the earth does not rotate, revolve or move like a comet through space. But that is a topic that would be discussed in another article. So keep watching this space to wipe out more myths with simple facts.