Earth Revolution-25 Earth Facts proving that Earth is not Revolving around the SunSeptemper 2, 2016
Earth is said to revolve round the Sun at a speed of 108,000 kms per hour that would be 30 kms per second. Just imagine at this break neck speed all everything around the Earth also tend to tag along. Why break neck speed because a jet travels at a speed of 500 kms per hour and if you put your head outside a flying jet it is highly possible you may break your neck. Now imagine putting your head outside Earth at 108,000 kms per hour that is 216 times faster than a jet, you can be rest assured that you will not have a head on your neck.
Just to give an idea of how fast Earth is said to travel around the Sun. If you believe it. You will have no questions about it at all. They say Earth travels around the Sun. So the Earth must be travelling around the Sun. Who cares? Well, if that is so why do you think a lunar eclipse last a 100 minutes. If Earth is travelling at a speed of 108,000 kms per hour and Moon is travelling at the same speed the movement of the Earth with respect to a stable Sun would be so much that the eclipse should not be more than a few seconds. But 100 minutes. It is as if the Earth is not moving at all. So does that bring some questions in your mind?
If yes then continue reading and you will realize that the Earth is not revolving around the Sun at all. And you can once and for all stop the imaginary rotation of the Earth around the Sun in your mind.
So let us leap right into the facts of Earth Revolution-25 Earth Facts proving that Earth is not Revolving around the Sun.
- If you see the Sun rise timings you will find that there are days like two or three or even more days when the Sun rises at the same time. Now if the Earth was to revolve around the Sun then it is impossible to make the Sun rise at the same time on any two days because due to the revolution the Earth should require a few more minutes for the Sun to rise everyday.
- It is said that Mercury and Venus undergoes the same phases as the Moon. This would be impossible to happen if Mercury and Venus would rotate the Sun.
- If Mercury and Venus were to rotate around the Sun then it would be impossible to see the full Mercury or full Venus at the night time behind Earth and opposite to the Sun.
- Furthermore if Earth was to rotate around the Sun and Mercury and Venus were to rotate around the Sun it would be again impossible to calculate the exact times when full Mercury and full Venus would appear behind the Earth at night time and opposite to the Sun.
- If Mercury and Venus was to rotate around the Sun then it would be impossible to see the full Mercury or full Venus as Mercury and Venus will be behind the Sun when it would be full, but it is not the case. Since Mercury rotates around the Earth so does all the other planets.
- Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn rises and sets like the Sun. If all these planets were to rotate around the Sun this would be impossible as there would be huge difference in the rising and setting of all the planets as all the planets and Earth would be going around the Sun.
- Since all the planets revolves around Earth like the Sun it would be impossible if the Sun is not revolving around the Earth like the other planets.
- If Earth were to move around the Sun at the speed as mentioned above then it would be impossible to have any solar eclipse to last more than one second because Earth will move out of its position in line behind the Moon and Sun at that speed.
- Again Lunar eclipse is also impossible to be as long because Earth will move out of its alignment very fast at the speed with which it rotates around the Sun, but it is not so, the Lunar eclipse lasts for quite some time as if the Earth is not moving.
- All the planets along with the Sun are always almost equidistant from the Earth all throughout the year which would be impossible if Earth was rotating around the Sun and all the other planets were doing the same.
- All the planets can be seen from the Earth to be on opposite side of the Sun, while the planets remain equidistant to the Earth. This would be impossible if the planets were to rotate around the Sun.
- The planets as seen from the Earth gets to twice their distance from the Sun ie. the planets would be on one side of Earth and the planets would be on the other, which would be impossible if the Earth was to revolve around the Sun and the planets were to revolve round the Sun.
- It would become impossible for the The Moon to be able to complete its revolution around the Earth in 30 days because just like the Earth it would take some more time for the Moon to complete the revolution as the revolution of the Earth would require the Moon to move a little more than 30 days to compete its revolution which never happens.
- We will also have different phases of the Moon because due to the revolution of the Earth the Moon will change its phase during the day which has never happened but if the Earth was to revolve around the Sun, the Moon will also revolve round the Sun, so during the day the shadow of the non dark part of the Moon will draw back with regard to the revolution of the Earth. So on a full Moon day the impossible will happen when the shadow of dark will show up during the day making the full Moon come back on the next day but during the next day possibly after half the day as a non full Moon day.
- The US navy is learning to pinpoint a location on the Earth with the help of the stars. So even a movement from one place to the other on the Earth can be seen with respect to the stars then it would impossible that the movement of the Earth around the Sun at such a speed would that not be shown by the differences in the star position.
- If the Earth is supposed to move around the Sun then it would be impossible to have the same constellation of stars every day in the night sky.
- It will also be impossible for the planets to remain in the same constellation of stars every day. Due to the motion of the planets around the Sun and the motion of the Earth around the Sun the planets should be in different constellation everyday, but it is not so.
- Since the Sun is in a fixed position and the Earth is revolving it is impossible to have a lunar eclipse or solar eclipse on the tropic of Capricorn or on the tropic of cancer but most of the eclipse happens there. This could only happen if the Earth was not rotating and the Sun was.
- If the Earth is to rotate around the Sun it would be impossible for the north pole star to remain in the north pole for more than one day or even less than that.
- When Earth has a nearly circular orbit around the Sun according to the heliocentric theory it is impossible for other planets to have eccentric orbit as it would lead the planets to crash into each other.
- It is impossible to cause eccentricity in the orbit of planets without changing of the centre point of revolution. The fact is that the planets are rotating around the Earth in almost circular orbits but since it is seen with reference to Sun as a centre all the orbits of all the planets other than Earth becomes eccentric.
- You would know that the Moon and the Sun shows the same face to the Earth. And you may imagine how? well when the Moon rotates around the Earth and it rotates at such a speed that it shows the same face to Earth and the Sun rotates with the revolution of the Earth and it shows the same face. But did you know that Venus and Mercury also shows the same face to the Earth. It would be impossible for this to happen if the Earth was revolving around the Sun.
- Furthermore since the Moon, Mercury and Venus shows the same face to Earth it is impossible that these planets are revolving around the Sun.
- And lastly since Moon, Mercury and Venus show the same faces if Sun is also showing the same face to the Earth it would mean that the Sun is also revoling around the Earth.
If you still continue to believe that Earth revolves round the Sun then you should question the basic science that teaches you that. The physics of how it is possible.
The revolution of the Earth around the Sun can only happen in our books of education. And in the diagrams and illustrations provided by esteemed organization. In reality the Earth does not move. Then how we have day and night as I said before that is a topic that will be covered in a latter article.
Furthermore there would be a question from the esteemed space agencies regarding the disappearing of Mercury and Venus and for that matter Mars Jupiter and Saturn after they rise in the sky and then reappear at the time of setting. Well there is an answer to that too a very scientific and logical answer but again that will be handled in a later article.
So keep watching this space and try to remove those dust of theories that have been accumulated over non existing Earth Facts. Many of us do not know the truth about our Earth all our lives but here is an opportunity to know the truth about Earth before you die.
You can call me the Galileo of Modern times. I have come to change your view about Earth just as Galileo did. But I would like to bring the truth about the Earth to you. So enjoy the journey to know the truth and keep watching this space.